Customers using the itsLearning learning management system can embed content from Science Online, World Religions, Bloom's Literature, Health Reference Center, World Geography and Culture Online and the History databases directly in their activities or homework assignments.
These databases support an LTI based integration with the itsLearning learning management system. If you currently are an itsLearning subscriber and have an active subscription to one of these Infobase databases, you may contact our support department or the itsLearning team to integrate the products.
Adding Database Material to itsLearning
Once the products have been integrated, your database(s) will appear inside your Resources folder.
- Click on the resource link to open a search interface on right-hand side of the page.
- After conducting a search, results can be filter by content type (Article, Images, or Video).
- Click on the Preview button to view the content directly inside itsLearning.
- To embed content into an itsLearning activity or homework assignment, click the Embed button next to a Search Result or on the Preview page.
- A drop-down menu will appear. You can choose -
- Record URL: Copy and paste the Record URL into an activity or homework assignment. The link will go directly to the specific resource.
- Embed Small, Embed Medium or Embed Large: Embed the content directly into an activity or homework assignment. You can choose the size of the embed window that will appear.